INDEPENDENT CAMPING & ACCOMMODATION STAYS
1. Arrival and departure time
Camping and touring Arrive: 10am – 9pm. Arrivals after 9pm by prior arrangement. Depart: by 12 noon
Glamping Arrive: from 3pm – 8pm. Arrivals after 8pm by prior arrangement. Depart: by 11am
Please note, advance bookings only. Willow Hill reserves the right to refuse a booking at any time – without giving reasons.
Please note, bespoke glamping packages for parties of ten people or more are not permitted to bring alcohol on to site.
2. Deposits Glampers and Wash House guests will be asked to pay a £50 deposit on arrival, refundable on departure subject to the tent/accommodation being left in an acceptable condition. Where excessive cleaning is required a £15 charge will be applied. Bedding and bed linen is provided for glamping and the Wash House.
A deposit of £25 will be required for electrical hook up cables if supplied by Willow Hill. If paid in cash, the deposit can be refunded immediately. If paid by card, then refund will take 3-5 days to arrive in your account.
3. Under 18s All under 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult. Children must not be left on site unattended.
4. Accessibility If you have mobility issues, please contact us directly and we will do all we can to accommodate your needs. Please bear in mind that Willow Hill is a working farm and, as such, the ground will be uneven with unpredictable going, depending on the weather.
5. COVID precautions. We will be operating in line with Public Health England and government guidelines, and we are following announcements closely to plan ahead and ensure we are compliant.
* In the event of a further lockdown, and Willow Hill being unable to operate, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund offered which is subject to a deduction of £50 administrative charge per booking. *Please note that if booked via a third party platform, the third party’s own cancellation policy and deposit terms and conditions will apply and there may therefore be an additional charge set against a refund.
– On site shop offering pre-ordered BBQ boxes, breakfast boxes and produce from our Kitchen Garden (when in season), a range of English wines, beers and spirits and ice
– Two temporary outdoor bathing pools
7. Hot tubs for glamping guests:
We always try our best to make hot tubs available for all to enjoy. We have, however, had several hot tubs irreparably damaged this season, and really want to look after them carefully. There may be times when the hot tubs are refilling or undergoing maintenance and will not be available for use.
We ask that children using the hot tubs do so under parental supervision only. Any damage to hot tubs caused by inappropriate use (for example, and not exhaustive, jumping and diving, leaning or climbing on the edges) is the responsibility of parents, who will be liable for damages & loss incurred.
All guests using the hot tubs, please rinse your feet in the tray provided before stepping in so that we can minimise debris and dirt being added to the water.
No drinks to be consumed while in the hot tub.
Hot tub times to be arranged via the farm shop, and one of the team will show you how to use the controls. After use, the cover must be replaced carefully. Please let one of the team know you have finished so we can make checks before another guest uses the tub. Thank you!
Please help us look after our hot tubs so everyone can enjoy them! Thank you.
Bathing pools and paddling pools:
We love to see children using our pools and having a good time, but please help us by supervising your children at all times.
Any damage to pools caused by inappropriate use (for example, and not exhaustive, jumping and diving, leaning or climbing on the edges) is the responsibility of parents, who will be liable for damages & loss incurred.
Whilst every reasonable precaution is taken by us to ensure the safety of our bathing pools and hot tubs, we shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage arising from their use. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the liability of any person for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
8. Booking confirmation
Possible or alleged inaccuracies must always be made known by email within 10 days after the date of the confirmation/invoice or in any case before the start of the stay.
9. Cancellation policy Should you cancel your campsite booking (e.g. tent/tourer/caravan) at any time prior to one week before arrival your payment will be refunded less 15% administration fee (NB additionally, less deposit if appropriate*). No refund will be made for cancellations within one week of your arrival date.
Should you cancel your glamping or Wash House booking the following cancellation policy and refund terms will apply*:
- Cancellation prior to 4 weeks before your arrival date: full refund less 15% administration fee
- Cancellation 2-4 weeks before your arrival date: 50% refund
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of your arrival date: no refund
*Please note if booking via a third party platform, your deposit may be retained as part of its terms and conditions: please check booking platform for their details, in addition to Willow Hill terms and conditions.
You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
10. Dogs: Dogs are welcome and owners accept full responsibility at all times when on site. All dogs must be kept under control and on a lead in populated areas. Any dog waste must be collected and placed in the bins. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time. A maximum of two dogs allowed per pitch.
11. Noise Regulation: Please note that Willow Hill Farm is a quiet site. Please be respectful early in the morning before 9am and late at night after 9pm. This applies to talking, playing music, playing games and using any noisy equipment. We expect noise levels to be low and to not disturb other guests after 11pm curfew.
12. Waste All waste and rubbish must be placed in the bins provided. In the unlikely event that the bins are full, all rubbish must be placed in black bin liners and tied securely.
13. Electrical hook ups When using hook-up points, please remember that they are relatively low voltage compared with a domestic supply. Therefore using a hairdryer and kettle at the same time might cause your electric supply to trip.
14. Open fires Open fires are allowed on designated areas of the field using the fire pits supplied. Wood must be purchased from onsite NOT collected from the farm or neighbouring woodland.
15. Terminating bookings We reserve the right to terminate or curtail a booking of any guests/party groups who breach our terms and conditions, including noise and anti-social behaviour.
16. Liability We will not be responsible for any loss, theft of damage to your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence.
17. Please be aware that Willow Hill is a working farm. No persons are allowed near the farm buildings and machinery. Please DO NOT FEED the farm animals.
18. LEAVE NO TRACE: the aim of the Leave No Trace principle is to have as little impact as possible on your surroundings when camping. There are seven key aspects of the principle.
- plan ahead and prepare
- travel and camp on durable surfaces
- dispose of waste properly
- leave what you find
- minimise campfire impacts
- respect wildlife
- be considerate of other visitors