“Ticket” means any ticket for you to attend an Event.
“Venue” means the venue where the Event is held.
“We” means “Us” and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
“You” means you as the holder of this Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly
1. These terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any venue’s and/or agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which you can obtain from the venue and/or agent.
2. Your possession of this ticket constitute your acceptance of these terms.
3. Tickets are personal revocable licence and shall at all times remain our property and subject to the terms.
4. It is your responsibility to check this ticket prior to the event, and contact us immediately if there is a problem, as mistakes may not be rectified on the day of the event.
5. Please contact us in advance of the event if you have any specific access requirements.
6. The full fee is payable on booking. However, if you wish to pay 50% deposit on booking and 50% 28 days prior to the event, please call Happerley head office 01242 222878. All reservations will be considered provisional until the full payment is received. Happerley Family Food Festival reserves the right to re-let your pitch if the deposit is not received within 14 days of your reservation. Please note your payment is non-refundable, except in the event of the organisers cancelling Happerley Family Food Festival [see 8 below]. Full payment must be received 28 days prior to the start of your Camp booking. In the event we do not receive full payment, we reserve the right to re-let your pitch.
7. Where reasonably necessary, we reserve the right to make alterations to the published event or programme. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an event is limited to the refund set out in condition 8 below.
8. We will not refund or exchange this ticket unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the event (such that in our reasonable opinion the event is materially different to what a purchaser of the ticket might reasonably have expected when purchasing the ticket). The use of understudies shall not be a material change.
9. If an event is rescheduled or materially changed you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place, if an event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months from the date of the event.
10. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
11. We will not be responsible for any loss, theft of damage to your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence.
12. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if in our reasonable opinion you are doing so in the course of business. We will consider that a ticket has been re-sold or transferred in the course of business if it is sod for a profile (i.e. for higher than the face value of the ticket plus the booking or handling fee). Any ticket sold in the course of business will become voidable and we reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder of the ticket or eject the holder from the Venue. Void tickets are non-refundable.
13. If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these terms and/or if you breach any of these terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to an event using a voice ticket then we reserve the right to eject you from the event, and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
14. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you (without refund) from the event and/or venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety, anti-social behaviour or licensing reasons; if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if in our reasonable opinion you are acting under the influence of alcohol or durgs; if you fail when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if your ticket is vod.
15. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time including searches upon exit of the event site and to refuse admission to you, or eject you, from the event and/or venue should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
16. We reserved the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event.
17. You must comply with any and all instructions give to you by venue and/or event staff and stewards.
18. You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
19. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
20. If before or during the event you have a complaint in relation to the event, please contact one of the organising team promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the event.
21. All under 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be admitted to the Festival. Adults are responsible for children in their care. Children must be supervised at ALL times by a parent or guardian. Children must not be left on site unattended. Ball games are allowed onsite but please respect your neighbours.
22. Assisted Places scheme: a limited number of assisted places are available for Happerley Family Food Festivals. The offer of an assisted place is entirely at the discretion of the Festival organisers, and may represent part or all of the pitch/ticket price. Nominations must be received by 30 April 2021, and will be assessed on a case by case basis. Offers will be confirmed by 31 May 2021. The decision of the organisers is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
INDEPENDENT CAMPING RULES
23. Noise Regulation: please be respectful early in the morning before 9am and late at night after 9pm. This applies to talking, playing music, playing games and using any noisy equipment.
24. All waste and rubbish must be placed in the bins provided. In the unlikely event that the bins are full, all rubbish must be placed in black bin liners and tied securely.
25. When using hook-up points, please remember that they are relatively low voltage compared with a domestic supply. Therefore using a hairdryer and kettle at the same time might cause your electric supply to trip.
26. The management has discretion regarding the acceptance of dogs on the site and is on the condition that the dog owner accepts full responsibility at all times when on site. All dogs must be kept under control and on a lead in populated areas. Any dog waste must be collected and placed in the bins. DOGS MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT ANY TIME.
27. Open fires are allowed on designated areas of the field using the Fire Pits supplied. Wood must be purchased from the farmshop NOT collected from the farm or neighbouring woodland.
28. Glampers will be asked to pay a £50 deposit on arrival, refundable on departure subject to the tent being left in an acceptable condition. Where excessive cleaning is required a £15 charge will be applied.
29. Please be aware that Willow Hill is a working farm. No persons are allowed near the farm buildings and machinery. Please DO NOT FEED the farm animals.
30. LEAVE NO TRACE: the aim of the Leave No Trace principle is to have as little impact as possible on your surroundings when camping. There are seven key aspects of the principle.
- plan ahead and prepare
- travel and camp on durable surfaces
- dispose of waste properly
- leave what you find
- minimise campfire impacts
- respect wildlife
- be considerate of other visitors